Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied← Prev Next →
In the Name of Allâh, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful
By Sulaymaan ibn Saalih al-Kharaashi
How great will be the regret of those who waste the opportunity!
1. Preserving the ties of kinship: ” Whoever wishes that his provision be increased and his age lengthened, let him maintain the ties of kinship.” [al-Bukhari and Muslim]
2. Performing many prayers in the two noble Harams (in Makkah and Madinah):“Prayer in this masjid of mine is superior to a thousand prayers elsewhere, except for Masjid al-Haram, and prayer in Masjid al-Haram is superior to one hundred thousand prayers elsewhere.” [Ahmad and ibn Majah]
3. Performing prayers in congregation. “Prayer in congregation is superior to praying individually twenty-seven times.” [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]
4. Praying `Isha and Fajr in congregation: “He who prays Isha’ in Jama’ah [congregation] is as if he has prayed for half the night. As to him who (also) prays Fajr in congregation, it is as if he has prayed all night.” [narrated by Malik and the wording is that of Muslim who also reported it]
5. Performing voluntary prayers at home. “Superiority of a man’s prayer in his home over his prayer when people see him is like the superiority of an obligatory prayer over a voluntary one.” [al-Bayhaqi, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani] “The most superior prayer of a person is in his home, except for obligatory prayers.” [al-Bukhari and Muslim]
6. Observing some manners of the day of Jumu`ah. “Whoever ghassala (washes his head, and it is said: has intercourse with his wife so that it be a means to lower the gaze from the haram that day) on the day of Jumuah, then comes in the earliest time and before the first khutbah, walks and doesn’t ride, stays near the Imam, listens and does not speak – for each step [he makes] he has actions of one year, the reward of fasting and standing in prayer in it.” [Ahl as-Sunan]
7. Salat ul-Ishraq. “Whoever prays al-ghadaa (i.e. al fajr) in congregation, then sits remembering Allah until sunrise, then prays two units of prayer, has a complete reward of Hajj and `Umrah [The Prophet, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, repeated ‘complete’ three times for emphasizing].” [at-Tirmidhi, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani]
8. Attending lectures in the mosque. “Whoever goes to the mosque not desiring except to learn or teach what is good has the reward of a pilgrim who completed his Hajj.” [at-Tabarani, classed as Saheeh by Al-Albani]
9. Performing `Umrah in the month of Ramadhan. “`Umrah in Ramadhan is equal to a Hajj with me.” [al-Bukhari]
10. Performing obligatory prayers in the Mosque. “Whoever leaves his home in a state of purity to perform obligatory prayer, his reward is like that of a pilgrim (while) in the state of ihram [i.e. he receives reward similar to that of spending time in ihram during Hajj].” [Abu Dawud, classed as Saheeh by Al-Albani] So one should be in a state of purity when leaving one’s home, rather than the place for ablution within the mosque, except due to necessity.
11. Being from the people of the first row in congregational prayers. `Irbad bin Saariyah, may Allah be pleased with him, said: “The Messenger of Allah, sallallahu `alayhi wa sallam, used to seek forgiveness for [the people of] the first row three times, and for [the people of the] second row once.” [an-Nasa’i and Ibn Majah]. “Allah and His Angels make salawat upon [the people of] the first row.” [Ahmad, with a good isnad]
12. Prayer in Masjid Qubaa’ in Madinah: “Whoever purifies himself in his house then comes to Masjid Qubaa’ and prays in it has the reward like that of `Umrah.” [an-Nasa’i and Ibn Majah]
13. Saying what the caller to prayer says: “Say as they say [i.e. callers to prayer], and when you finish, ask and you will be given.” [Abu Dawud and An-Nasa’i] That is, supplicate when you finish repeating after the caller to prayer.
14. Fasting Ramadhan and following it with six days of Shawwal. “Whoever fasts Ramadhan, then follows it with six (days) of Shawwal, it is like fasting all the time.” [Muslim]
15. Fasting three days each month. “Whoever fasts three days each month, it s like fasting all the time.” [at-Tirmidhi]. This is supported by the verse, “Whoever comes with a good deed for him is a tenfold [reward].” One day being equal to ten days.
16. Providing food for breaking of the fast: “Whoever provides food for breaking of the fast of a fasting person receives the reward of the fasting person, without the reward of the fasting person being reduced in any way.” [at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah]
17. Standing in prayer on Laylatul-Qadr. “Laylatul Qadr is better than a thousand months” [Qur’an 97:3], that is, superior to approximately 83 years of worship.
18. Jihad. “Standing of a man in a row (saff) in the way of Allah is superior to 60 years of worship.” [al-Hakim, classed as Saheeh by al-Albani] This is the superiority of standing in a row, so what about one who fights in the way of Allah for days, or months, or years?
19. Ribaat. “Whoever takes a post (at borders of Muslim lands, where an enemy may be expected) for a day and night in the way of Allah has the reward of fasting and standing in prayer for a month, and whoever dies in such a state receives a continuous reward similar to it, and is [also] rewarded with provision and saved from al-Fattaan.” [Related by Muslim] Al-Fattaan is punishment of the grave.
20. Righteous actions in the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah. “There are no days in which righteous deeds are dearer to Allah than these ten [days of Dhul Hijjah].” They said, “O Messenger, even jihad in the way of Allah?” He said, “Not even jihad in the way of Allah, except for the man who leaves with his wealth, and does not return with any of it (life or wealth).” [al-Bukhari]
21. Frequent recitation of Qur’anic soorahs. “Qul Huwa’Llahu Ahad” is equal to a third of the Qur’an and “Qul yaa ayyuha’l Kaafiroon” is equal to a fourth of the Qur’an.” [at-Tabarani, classed as Saheeh by Al-Albani]
22. Al-Istighfaar. “Whoever seeks forgiveness for believing men and believing women, Allah will write for him a good deed for each believing man ad believing woman.” [at-Tabarani, classed as Hasan by Al-Albani]
23. Fulfilling people’s needs. “That I walk with my Muslim brother in [fulfilling his] need is dearer to me than being in i`tikaf in the masjid for a month.” [Ibn Abi Dunya, classed as Hasan by al-Albani]
24. Dhikr. That I say ‘Subhaan Allah, wal-Hamdu li’Llah, wa laa ilaaha ill Allahu wa’Llahu Akbar’ is dearer to me than what the sun has risen upon.” [Muslim]
“Whoever enters a market and says: ‘Laa ilaaha ill Allah waHdahu laa shareeka lah, lahul mulku wa lahul Hamdu yuHyi wa yumeetu wa huwa Hayyun laa yamoot, bi yadihil khayr, wahuwa `alaa kulli shay’in qadeer’ [there is nothing worthy of worship but Allah, He is alone without partner, to Him belongs dominion and praise, he causes life and death and He is the Living and does not die. In His Hand is all the good, and He is over all things competent.] Allah will write for him a million good deeds, erase a million of his bad deeds and raise him a million levels.”[at-Tirmidhi, classed as Hasan by al-Albani] There are many other words of rememberance which are rewarded abundandtly, as is well known.
“There are two blessings which many people lose: good health and free time.” [al-Bukhari]
Courtesy Of: Islaam.com
Prophet PBUHis a place where users discover, share and spread islamic teachings i.e Quranic Verses, Ahadith, Duas etc and other such inspiring content from all around. You're currently viewing Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied, shared by one of our users.
Thanks for viewing Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied. You're free to reshare this image on any of your favorite social networking sites, including Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, or even your personal website or blog. You can also Heart and Fav this image on ProphetPBUH.com. Simply sign up for a free account and start 'Saving' your favorite inspiring pictures by adding them to your personal collections/sets. We hope you enjoyed this Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied shared via sites like Pinterest/Facebook/Tumblr. We hope you Discover & Share more amazing pictures with others.
Leave a comment about "Easy Actions For Which Rewards Are Multiplied"